We receive or collect information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information you provide
- Your Account Information - In order to create a SCI Wallet account, you will provide us with a public key.
- Your Transactions - Your Network private key, which you utilize to access your Ethereum funds and initiate transactions, is stored only on your own device. However, to facilitate your transactions and provide you with your Ethereum account balance, we store the Network public key address associated with your Network private key.
- Customer Support - We may collect additional information you may disclose to our customer support team.
- Feeless SCIPAY Transactions - You provide us your transactions with SCIPAY Token signed with your private key. Services operate wth your signed transactions to execute them with SCIPAY fee.
Automatically collected information
- Metrics and Performance Data - We may collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes high level information about your activity (such as how you use our Services and how you interact with others using our Services), and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Device and Connection Information - We may collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This may include your IP address and, if you choose to allow push notifications through Coinbase Wallet, your device's unique push token.
- Status Information - We may collect information about your online status on our Services, such as when you last used our Services (your "last seen status").
How We Use The Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to to help us operate, provide, improve, customize, support, and market our Services. We may use your information to:
- Provide the Services and customer support you request;
- Verify your account;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and/or violations of our posted Terms;
- Customize, measure, and improve the Services and the content and layout of our application; and
- Deliver targeted marketing and service update notices based on your communications preferences.We will not use your information for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your permission.
We will never sell or rent your information to third parties.
Any communications we send to you will either be related to your account or will be related to the Services. In the event we send any communication to you which is not related specifically to your account, we will provide you with an "unsubscribe" mechanism through which you may opt out of receiving other similar messages in the future.
We do not allow third-party banner ads on SCI Wallet, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
How We Share Information With Third Parties
We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
We may also share information with law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
- We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or
- We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our Terms.
When you access our Services, we may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or mobile device.
- Provide all web-based Services, improve your experience, and understand how our Services are being used;
- Measure the effectiveness of our promotions; and
- Remember your choices and customize our Services for you
You can follow the instructions provided by your browser or device (usually located under "Settings" or "Preferences") to modify your cookie or pixel data settings. Please note that if you set your browser or device to disable cookies, certain of our Services may not function properly.How you can access or change your information
We don't collect your personal information. You are able to remove App from your device just with settings of your device. You can't delete any transactions information from Ethereum database because of blockchain specification.
Our Global Operations